What is ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Certification?
Updated: Mar 5
ISO 14001:2015 is the current International Standards Organisation (ISO) Environmental Management System Standard, which is recognised as a worldwide benchmark for Environmental standards and recognises that ISO 14001 Certified organisations have been assessed by an independent third party Certification Body as meeting the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Standard for their operations.
Your organisation can achieve ISO 14001 Environmental Certification when Certification Oceania has completed an independent, third-party assessment of your Environmental management system documentation, established whether it has been implemented and has determined that your organisation has addressed each of the requirements in the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Standard.
The same process for Certification applies for all other business management system standard, such as:
· ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard
· ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard
· ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System Standard
· ISO 55001:2014 Asset Management System Standard
Benefits of Environmental Certification
Certification to ISO 14001 Environmental Standard has benefits for organisations such as:
· consumers can purchase products and services with the knowledge that their supplier or service provider’s environmental standards meet national and international environmental standards and thus is an ethically sound provider in terms of environmental sustainability
· environmental performance is improved through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste
· a reduction in environmental incidents
· avoiding fines for noncompliance with environmental legislation
· providing a marketing advantage and in many tenders and contracts
Contact Us Today
If you’d like more information, please use the form on www.certificationoceania.com/contact and one of our helpful staff will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you are welcome to contact us directly on 1800 717572 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org